Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fine On The Outside

I never had that many friends growing up so I learned to be okay with just me, just me, just me, just me && I'll be fine on the outside.
I liked to read in school by myself anyway, so I'll just stay right here, right here, right here, right here && I'll be fine on the outside.
So I just sit in my room after hours with the moon and think of who knows my name. Would you cry if I died, would you remember my face?
So I left home, I packed up and I moved far away from my past one day and I laughed, I laughed, I laughed, I laughed, I sound fine on the outside.
Sometimes I feel lost, sometimes I'm confused; Sometimes I find that I am not alright, and I cry, and I cry, and I cry.
So I'll just sit in my room after hours with the moon and think of who knows my name. Would you cry if I died? Would you remember my face?
-Priscilla Ahn

*sigh* this song summed up my feelings at the moment all within 4 blissful minutes. Seriously, give it a listen. So soft and relaxing....I cried for about 30 minutes just listening to this song on loop. I am also fighting a fever and killer headache that I have been trying to shake off for 3 days now... :\ I think I will throw in the towel early today and just go to sleep...My feelings cant bother me in the dream world.

I love y'all.
~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment