Friday, June 13, 2014

Frustrated!!

I am so beyond frustrated with myself.
I feel like me feeling so ugly is a smack in the face to all those who have ever called me pretty or beautiful. I don't mean to, nor can I help it. I just feel so so ugly. I look in the mirror and coat on tons of mascara and eyeliner to draw attention to the one thing I do love about myself -- My Eyes.
I know its horrible. I know that I should feel beautiful. I am the product of my mother & father's love. I should feel majestic just because of that. I feel so out of this earth. I know I am beautiful, but my beauty is so different then this world's. As are my beauty standards.
I see so much beauty and potential in those this earth would originally cast out. I wish I could shake the people I see beautiful, who also see themselves as not, and let them see what I see.
That's when I realize that is probably the same way they feel about me. So I am teaching myself to keep my head held high, and focus more on the positive things  I like about myself versus the negative. I am coming along, and remind myself I am put on this earth for me myself and I. I do not need to please nor focus on anyone else. When it comes down to it, you will be held accountable for your own actions, not anyone elses....and I need to remind myself that more often.
Anywho, just really needed to vent my feelings....trying to convince youself that you are beautiful can be harder on some days..

Love y'all,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment