Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer is Ending

O HAI WORLD :3
I haven't blogged in SO SO LONG! Not to mention, as of late my posts have been depressing and down. NO MORE :D The end of the year is closing in fast on us, and what better way to bring in the end of the year with some reflection and positive vibes!
 (GOODBYE NEGATIVE)

I am coming up to my final full month in San Antonio. I will be journeying to New Jersey via my car in October, exact date is not finalized yet. I couldn't be happier to be reunited with my family whom I think of 24-7!! Sure, I will miss San Antonio and the friends I have made here dearly, but I know I need to go home for now. My family needs me, and more importantly I NEED THEM. Now more then ever. 

I am trying to find out my purpose in this life, and need support I can only obtain by blood, my siblings and parents. I am super excited for what my future holds in store for me. Excited, anxious, nervous, stoked! I really am going to miss this place that I have called home for the past 4 years. I will never forget, and I promise I shall visit :D 

What else.... umm I have staggered a bit on my vegetarian lifestyle the past 2 weeks, but I am hopping back on, stronger then I ever have ! I am more determined and more motivated to achieve my goal to be healthy. I am, also, SO FREAKING ECSTATIC FOR FALL!!!! OMG PUMPKIN SPICE THIS AND HALLOWEEN THAT I CANNOT WAIT!!! okay let me calm down a little before I have a heart attack. I enjoy all the seasons of the year, but I enjoy fall and winter the most! I enjoy the change in weather : being able to layer clothes comfortably, hot cocoa, holidays and time with family, the atmosphere, SNOW. It is just such an amazing time of year, which I literally wait ALL YEAR for! (HA!)
(Pumpkin Spice Frapp :])
I cannot wait to settle in with my family, and adapt to being around them all the time. I had taken my family for granted before I decided to move out on my own and I promise not to do that again. I will do anything for them. I am excited for what the next 2 months hold for me, and cannot wait to arrive in New Jersey.


Stay Posted :3 
I love y'all,
Cassie
 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment