Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Am Running Away...

I Need To Escape
It will only be for 2 days but that will do for now. Three days away from stress, bills, the familiar things. I will miss my kitties, I always do, but I need to get away for a little while. I will be taking off Friday noon and coming back Sunday night. I am trying to get to the beach, but it is Spring Break so it's probably not the best idea.
I just want to get away from stress, bills, work, people, drama, everything. I want to get so far away. It will be a nice 4 hour drive there, and probably to see grandma's grave, then 4 hours back on Sunday. I have so much to do to prepare for this trip though. I had to get a temporary license since someone stole my wallet on Saturday, I need to get an oil change before we take off, I don't have a wallet or any of my debit/credit cards yet. I feel so naked without my wallet haha.....SUCKS BALLS because it was my Legend of Zelda wallet....total bummer. Plus they got my 10 dollar Starbucks gift card.  :'(
On the plus side, I am making a new CD for my trip. Lots of Chillstep mixes. I feel so relaxed and distant when I jam to chillstep! I am just so excited to get this work week over with....
Anywho, I am dying my hair at the moment and have to rinse and get ready to work 5pm-1am, I will write later.

I love you all,
XOXO
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment