Thursday, May 1, 2014

MAY!!!!!

FINALLY!! :D
May is, by far, the best month of the year ;) JUST SAYING! May 18, 1992 to be exact. I will be 22 this month, Jesus have mercy on my soul. Another year to embracing death. Another year that I escaped death. Another year to bless people with my existence :P
I have to say that May is a great month. Spring starts showing us her beauty, the end of cold and the beginning of warmth. Mother nature's greatest times to shine. A time for new friendships and relationships. A time where love and hugs fill the air, right before the scorching heat of summer comes !
I must say, I have been extremely blessed this year. I love the company of my cats so much! They always come and cuddle with me when I need to be somewhere, try to play with me when I have stuff to do, and always remind me that sometimes, it is good to just kick back and take a cat nap. :)
I think this will be my shortest blog, I apologize! I am running late for work but really just wanted to type something up for y'all so you know I am alive and well! It's been a while since I have blogged.This is a busy month for me! This weekend is Artslam & the water park at Six Flags opened! Next weekend we are adventuring out to the Valley Friday-Sunday :D yay another 8 hour drive roundtrip! The following weekend is my birthday! AH! And the weekend after is just to admire how time sure can fly, and how my little siblings will be down here in Texas with me very very soon <3 I cannot wait!!!


I love you guys! Keep Smiling!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment