Saturday, February 8, 2014

Things are turning for the better again :)

It's been great!
Ever since Thursday, things seem to have made a turn for the better. I am back to smiling and laughing again. I keep up with things, and am happy to simply be alive. :) Work is starting get better now, everyone is being friendly and love is in the air with Valentines Day right around the corner. I honestly am not a sucker at all for Valentines day, but this year I'm focusing on love in general. Not specific romantic love, just love in general. All the people in my life that have made me smile, lifted my spirit, or just said hi to me when no one else would :) I love you all ;
With that being said, I decided to pick up hours on Valentines Day to pour my love out onto the customers that will be coming into the store to get stuff for their loves. I want to be a light to people and make them smile. Whether they are coming in to buy flowers or a card or candy or just groceries in general, my goal is to make them smile :) I think I will go shopping tomorrow to find a nice cute shirt to wear :3 
It, also, was GORGEOUS outside today! Totally 90 degree difference compared to the freeeeezing weather we have had the past week! :) It was sunny and breezy I loved it! I worked 12-6 and went to run around the park with Gizmo (my puppy) afterwards. She had a blast! I, also, learned that she HATES being on the leash hahaha! She went all psyco puppy on me at the park because I didn't want her wandering off too far. But she really is a sweet heart, such a hyper pup!
Yes, I decided to go with the name Gizmo. I just feel that name suits her so well. She can be all sweet and cuddley when she wants to, but she can snap and growl and play aggressively as well. Such a cutie! I always loved beagles, even though my heart was set on a Pug. I guess I can settle for less every once in a while, right? :) I really wonder what else she is mixed with...
AND I have a confirmed number on my income tax refund aaaannnddd can say I am soooo excited to be getting another tattoo soon!! :) I don't have much money left after I pay off my credit cards, BUT a new tattoo has been long overdue! Those who are close and know me well know exactly what tattoo I have been working on :) CANNOT WAIT!!!! I will release details as the date gets closer. I don't want to pump myself up too much yet :P
Anywho....I am about to go cuddle up on the couch with my cat, Lucipurr and watch some movies. It'll be a chill Saturday night in :) A much needed rest night. Gonna go back to the park with Gizmo tomorrow after doing laundry :3 And maybe even renovate my apartment, WHO KNOWS! :D 
I love you all,
XOXO
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment