Saturday, April 19, 2014

*~Alistar~*

I lo-lo-love that name!!

I am planning on having a son and naming him Alistar :3 I don't know why that name calls to me. It is just...ahmazing. Speaking of Alistar - we got a new kitten *well, its Angie's not mine* :3 and I am calling her Alistar (even though it's a girl)..only temporarily until we find a name that fits her BEAST personality!! 
She is so fearless and so strong willed :3 and SO SO TINY!! AHH!!! She is still only drinking milk, but she will be ready for hard food soon,  I just know it!
On another note, I need to get back onto the grind of working out. I am keeping up eating healthy (though I have slipped a few times), but then I work it off even harder! I am having so many days off this week so that'll give me more time at the gym and the trails :D I am seriously so blessed to have so much support!!
I AM SO HAPPY !!! My three little siblings are coming down to Texas in a few months!! Am I ready -- HELL YEAH! I have so much planned to do with them :3 Sea World, Six Flags, Alamo, Riverwalk, Peter Piper, Incredible Pizza, REAL Mexican food, Elotes & Raspas !! I am so stoked like....no one can even imagine! I miss them incredibly. I wish I could be with them already! I am really excited to be moving back home :) One thing I never imagined saying : I MISS NEW JERSEY! I know a lot of people don't think I will actually have the balls to do the move -- but I have pushed off going back home for 2 years now. I need to be with my family, they mean more to me then anything.
Onto another thing I love :: LOKI! Well.. I am so in love with Tom Hiddleston its unhealthy. I seriously have about 100 pictures of him in my phone, and even MORE on my laptop and Ipad.....I swear he comes to me in my dreams!! I wish my path would cross with his <3 He is such an amazing guy. Always doing charities, his accent, his posture, his smile and LAUGH <3 GOODNESS. I just jizzed in my pants....change of subject--
I am surprisingly most excited about going back to church and getting involved in the church again...Strange I know. I just, feel myself being pulled back into it. I want to be involved in the community, and do soup kitchen and missions trips and out reaches and help those in need. I really miss that...

ALAS. Time to drink more coffee and check on my pumpkin pie :3 Happy Easter LOVES! 
I love you all
XOXO
Kewin Child

No comments:

Post a Comment