Monday, April 7, 2014

Weigh-in Time....

Ello Loves!
I have been asked numerous times throughout the week how much I have lost and my current weight and whatnot. I weighed myself 2 weeks ago, and weighed 300 pounds. I just weight myself this morning aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnddd *drumroll* I weigh.....281! :D TADA!!! Results are FINALLY showing, which just makes me even more excited and pumped~ I have lost 19 pounds in 2 weeks, even though I don't see any physical differences at the moment, I feel absolutely amaze-balls!! :D

Yesterday, I went on this incredible hike, 3 miles and took me about 3 hours because I was being cautious and did take breaks. It was steep climbs and drops and I did twist my ankle a few times as well as scrape my knee. BUT the adrenaline was just so intense!! I fell in love with the beauty in the area of the hike, seriously a magical place. I deff imagined it to be a great place to take some deep cosplay pics :D but shhhh....that's my idea...

I have been off the past 2 days, and today's my last day off till Saturday so I have been spending the time wisely....working out, hikes, walks, and DEEP spring cleaning :D YES My apartment is finally decent and smells amazing. I will admit, I had been committing myself completely to diet and exercise that I didn't have time to clean everyday like I used to. Cleaning is a job all in itself when you have cats. seriously. It can be utter hell.
I do not really know what else to write here...I seem to be at a loss for words. I am just so proud of myself and amazed at how much I have lost so far and I WILL not give up! I am so excited for my little sisters to come down in June, and to be going back to New Jersey is even more exciting. 
OH! Speaking of. My parents renewed their wedding vows yesterday *their 23 year anniversary*, and I could not be prouder. My little sister face timed me so I could sit at the ceremony with them. I am really proud of my parents. Their marriage really went to hell and back.
ALSO! <3 SHOUT OUT to my little CAYLA MCKEOWN Happy Birthday you little mouse! :D My little sister turns 17 today (NO MORE AGING OKAY?!) I am so so happy for her, getting her high school diploma at the age of 16 and really just blowing our minds. She is a smart cookie. I am hoping to go to college with my two little sisters and cause chaos on the campus....JK....maybe...

WELL. This is all for now, I must go steam clean my carpets now then going to the park for a jog on this lovely brisk day :) Thank you all again for so much support and helpful tips!! I am so so happy, really.


XOXO,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment