Monday, January 20, 2014

My Family // Eventful Day!!

Hello There Loves :3

Today was just crazy. I did some deep cleaning, finally folded my laundry, went to a place called YumiBerry to have Bubbletea with one of my dearest friends Lacy (DELICIOUS. SERIOUSLY. WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!). 

We got stuck in some MAAAAAD traffic because I missed my exit. We made steak and salad for dinner, smoked out my apartment from the steak, lost 3 of my cats in my apartment in the process and FREAKED OUT. I found them behind the couch after I searched to the moon and back! Just brought Lacy home and now, writing for all of you :D



I figured it would be nice for you all to meet my family here AKA my children :)

First(and Second) off and the two oldest members of my family : Kuu && Tiny
They were both born in the same litter and are as close as sisters get. We took in their stray mother (who passed away a few months ago) and just could not part with these two. 


Accompanying them is the third member to the family, Munchies. Left alone in the wooded area of an apartment complex near a snake nest, she was rescued and a good friend of mine reached out to me to care for her. I could not refuse!!


Fourth && Fifth to the family is Lucipurr and Crazy Pelo. They are brothers, sons of Kuu and Nephews of Tiny. How they came about...not sure how to really explain -___- buuut they were two I could not find homes for :(  They are my cuddle bugs.

Sixth to the family is the infamous Sunfire. Named after her lightly colored bunghole, she was left in a box with a paper saying "FREE" at my job. I seriously did not want to even go look at her. I knew I already had too much on my plate as it was, but no one wanted her and the pound would not come to pick her up. . . . So my heart could not let her be abandoned. I took her home with me. She is now an amazing addition to the family. So photogenic!!


Seventh is BRUCE :) My chinese fighting fish Beta. He is as simple as simple gets. He was an impulsive buy....nooot sure why but I wanted him to compliment my bamboo plants.


Eighth, and most final and recent is Emma. She is an adorable hamster that while out on our adventure to get bubble tea, Lacy and I fell in love with. She is such a sweetheart and just as adorable as they come :) She just minds her own business but cannot wait to invest into a hamster ball to let her roam around with the rest of us! :D

Thank you all for tuning in for another rant! Not as deep and personal as the others but a fun little filler x3
                           I love you all,
XOXO
Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. my GOODNESS I know!!! But they keep me from being homesick :) very very busy!

      Delete
  2. I love them!!! Such an adorable little family you have created!!! I could easily become a crazy cat lady if i didn't have pet restrictions in my lease! I am just like you always wanting to adopt them and take them in. And the hamster is awesome!! So cute. I love how they fill their cheeks up with food to store it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!! I have a pet limit on my lease but....no one needs to know :P
      They were all strays except the hamster and fish but I just cant say no! And omg Emma is the extreme hoarder!! She can stuff her cheeks till she is the size of Texas!!!!!! :) I love you Tara!!

      Delete