Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Waiting Game.....

That's all we can do...
I drove back from Edinburg, Texas today. 4 lengthy hours of just me and the open road. I wanted to sort my thoughts but I really ended up just blasting Panic at the Disco the whole ride home. I honestly miss grandma so much...I didn't want to admit it but I really wish I was there by her side like I have been the past 3 days. I feel at peace knowing I was watching her, not that the others that are watching her now aren't doing it correctly...I just ehhh. I am going to find someone to cover my shift Friday so I can drive Friday morning instead of Saturday morning.
I am so glad the cats didn't leave too much of a mess for me. I missed them so much. I am so exhausted and so hungry....>___< but I do not know what to eat!! I honestly ALWAYS munch out gatcho bad on the road but I didn't eat anything the whole drive up here...
UHHHH I don't know how i will be able to concentrate on work, all I can think about is grandma and her not suffering. She is literally dying of starvation and internal bleeding. She just cannot eat or drink anything, it's destroying her. Angie and her brother are still down there with grandma, caring for her. I cant do anything else from here but just to pray for her. I really shouldn't worry though, the Hospice she is at is really incredible.
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
I did break my new years resolution today. I dyed my hair before April. It is really the only thing I know how to do when I need to vent or am stressed. NO I didn't do anything drastic. I just dyed it all a medium brown. I was so tired of seeing the green streaks mixed in the brownish tone I had before. HEY I lasted a WHOLE month without dying my hair :) I am pretty proud of myself. So I am not upset at all.

SOOOO I decided to order Chinese food. I am way too hungry to leave my apartment right now...it could get dangerous.... :P HAHA I would eat HOOMANS. Just kidding......but I really need to give my car a rest and try to sleep. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand chinese food is on its way YAY! :D I am so so so so hungry and this place gives SO much food!!! :)
Well, I am so exhausted. I am going to watch some anime and relax. I will be sleeping EARLY today! Loooong work shift tomorrow.


I love you all,

XOXO
Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment