Thursday, January 23, 2014

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful!

I don'knohow to feel about this...
This weather is so outrageous and strange for San Antonio! When I got out of work today, my car was covered in ice and the roads were slippery!! It is currently 31 degrees, though it feels like 20 degrees according to the weather. I cant say I have ever experienced weather like this in Texas out of the 3 years I have been living here!
On the plus side, this is perfect weather for hot cocoa and hot tea :) PERFECT for tonight! The lights are flickering too so I am charging EVERYTHING! I must prepare for the worst though I am sure it wont be too bad. I can honestly say this weather makes me feel a little at home. I miss New Jersey.
I lately have been on a crazy binge of Markiplier on youtube :) He is really funny and entertaining. I could watch him for hours! I think what made me watch his videos is because he sounds like Kronk from the Emperors New Groove xD Oh god such a good movie.
I fear for the worst. My shoes and pants got soaked from running to the car and I now have the worst chill in my bones!! :( I am already keeping hot liquids in my body, bundled in layers of clothes, and sitting near the space heater. I really cannot afford to get sick :( Boo!!!!
I have been a bit bored lately. So if anyone wants to chat or just make a new friend, never fear to reach out to me, text me, message me, contact me, etc... You can always get me at my facebook as well. I will cut this one short, I am shivering so bad and need to get into bed!!! 

I love you all,
XOXO
Cassie

2 comments: